Tuesday, April 27, 2010

today.
dam it. jus cant help myself being sleepy. slept the whole lesson for mother tougue, at the same time listening to music.
play mobile game also. but my phone sot diao, keep on restart. ZZZZ

after sch had oral. -eng.
IM THE FIRST TO GO. DAM DAM PANICK!
luckily is walcott. hahas or else...idk wat to say liaoz. especially for the picture part. nth to say sial.

went down to canteen and wait for friend. yh came to talk to me, when i was doin my work. talk alot of thhings, laughs laughs. maybe im the only one who is laughin. forget liaoz. lolol. den she went to sstudy cuz her 'teacher' sms her to COMEBACK. hahas (jus my guessing)
soon, joanna came. den raimy came to talk talk also. slowly.. slowly... my table becam vry crowded. dam crowded and also vry fun too. jus by like tt, i know 3 new friends? hahas all sec5s. hahas
jus found out ahmad cute childhood. hahas. dam funny.
frm 3.30 chat till 5.30. den went home.

now doin my art. using photoshop to colour my art. looks dam shit... i dont know what to do sial!!!!
RAWR!!! @.@

and also thx olive :D

heh. i found out tt tis yr i knew quite alot of new friends. :D
malays...chinese... all hav! ahahas. happy happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment