Tuesday, June 8, 2010

today had art lesson. first to finish my part of the job. den went off to bball.
played awhile, the more i play, the more i get hype up. 2 pointer can shoot for 90 percent. 3ponit-20percent or maybe less.
but as i play...
those images infront of me, start to made me sad and anger.
contonued to play bball, kept hearing God Knows piano ver.

seriously..ue tell me... are things really that conecidence? or maybe its already there. ue start to learn, he also start to learn. so ue tryin to say everything is conecidence? i hope so. but when im came back, why everthing so silent? and i went back to bball, i could even heard the voice ue all making. what the dam is this?
when i was playin bball, a crow fly to the court. its kinda near me. it stayed there for long, but i continued to play.it reminds me of something. i just like tt crow.
crow sometimes enjoys joy lesser than pain. but the pain can it show? no, it cant. the appearance looks like its fine, smiling. but its heart is paining. like a dip, a dip of blood dippin onto ur face.. and start to cry in a place. where no1 notice or could even guess out that its crying. i dont know anymore..i just take the pain anymore..thats why i start to play bball i nvr did. every shot i had to slam the board, and shoot. the song gives a pain.

okays. im okays liao (:
ue are the cure to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment