Friday, June 4, 2010

hahas. kinda scary now im still havent sleep. cuz im chionging my o'lvl art preparation and final work. so many things to draw and think. HEADACHE ~.~

haiz haiz. these few days will be dam dam bored. stay at home, study and rot.
cant hang out wif friends so much liaoz. haiz.
now everyday jus hope that at night i can use my bro phone to msn. if not, i will be more sian sian.
hahas. ate KFC. my tian lahs. i ownself buy and carry the whole meal home ~.~
dam alot to carry. carry till my whole finger and hand numb a while. hahas.
and of cuz. my hair is got cut by my mum. she angry till cut my hair. cuz she say i look like paikia wif tt hairstyle. i was like wtf sia. now ppl only thought tt i nvr spike liaoz. hahas. SIAN SIAN!
I DONT WANT TO ROT AT HOME!!!!

ytd
school as always. but was vry late. skip 2 lessons.
dne after school, play bball. team up wif kenneth. me,kenneth vs xuanwei,meijin.
we won! so lucky :D
im able to score also hahas~
den after that dry up go home. and ROT AGAIN!
Zzzzzz

tmr my dad coming back frm overseas. gotta be dam sian also. cuz cannot use com until this late luh. den i will have to be more guai also -.- if not, the punishment will be dam severe. HAIZ.

nxt tue, i guess that i can skip some lessons and play bball. hope that i can longthen the time. ~.~
but its gotta be DAM HARD. HAIZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment